Code of Practice for Teachers
- Teachers are committed to ensure that all students are successful learners.
- Teachers are committed to the principles of teaching, learning and assessment as described in the Curriculum Framework.
- Teachers see themselves as learners; they are prepared to engage in reflective practices and professional learning.
- Teachers work with parents to support students’ learning.
- Teachers model participative decision-making with students and colleagues.
- Teachers treat all members of the school community with dignity and respect.
- Teachers dress standards reflect the professional ethos of the school.
- Teachers maintain well-organised, attractive and stimulating learning environments for their students.
The following links provide assistance in planning the curriculum: