We are now taking applications for enrolment.
You need to enrol for school if your child is:
- If your child is four years old by 30 June 2022 you can apply to enrol them in Kindergarten for 2022
- Starting Pre-Primary (turning five years old by 30 June 2022)
- changing schools.
Under the Education Act 1999, parents are required to complete an Application for Enrolment and upon the application’s acceptance, an Admission Form. These Admission Forms are legal documents which, when completed, contain important information relevant to your child.
Documents to be provided
The following documentation is required s part of your application:
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy)or extract or other identity documents if applicable.
- Immunisation History Statement.
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable).
- Proof of address.
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions.
- Information relating to disability.
If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of:
- Date of entry in Australia.
- Passport or travel documents.
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable).
Parents can request an Immunisation History Statement at any time by:
- using your Medicare online account via myGov (external site)
- using the Express Plus Medicare mobile application (external site)
- phoning the Department of Human services (exterbal site)
- attending a Medicare Service Centre.
Please ensure that the school is kept informed of any changes to telephone numbers, address, parents’ employment and emergency contact numbers.